11) DEQ : delivered ex quay...named port of destination
- Use: maritime transportation
- Type of sale: sale at destination
Solely mode of maritime transportation
Assumed by the seller
Main obligations of the parts
- The SELLER have:
- To take in charge the clearance export, if it is necessary.
- to deliver the goods in the agreed destination embankment.
- to pay for the expenses of discharge
- The BUYER have:
- To receive the goods in the embankment in the agreed destination port.
- To take in charge the clearance import.
Other important points
- Documents demanded of the seller: commercial invoice or equivalent computer data;
document allowing the purchaser to take delivery to the embankment of the ship (bill of lading or good of delivery) as well as invoice
- Delicate point:
the setting to disposition of the goods by the salesperson covers a physical statement
(goods to the embankment of destination)
but also a legal situation,
that is that the purchaser owes Útre in possession of the document allowing him to take delivery.