About icom7.com !
Who are we?
icom7.com is a community of international trade, business and international commerce, created in December 2006 by an International Business & International Marketing Student.
icom7.com provides a communication platform for all those working in or interested in international trade and international business.
Jacques Jules Guiffo Temgo is a web developer, SEO Consultant, SEO specialist and holds a Masters in International Business and International Marketing (Including SEO and SEM) from The Escuela Española de Negocios Internacionales (Spain) and a BTS (HND) in International Business and Trade from the University Siantou Supérieur.
What began as a one-person project has grown to involve a team of diverse personalities and with varied backgrounds.
The icom7.com project includes several categories:
- Tutorials: In this community, you can freely consult the existing tutorials or propose your own tutorials (learning units).
- News: International business news. You can also propose and publish News on it...
- Forums: Various forums (in English, in French and in Spanish)for assistance in the community, to get support and help other users, to ask questions to experts and students of international business and global marketing....
- Directories: In this section, you can freely submit your websites for listing in the main search engines (Google, Yahoo, Live Search(MSN), Baidu, Ask, Cuil, Alexa, Lycos...)
- IcomSeven TV: In this section, you have reports videos of the different international stock markets as well as tutorial videos...
This site is for you, for us, for everyone, sign up easily and freely and enter the sharing community of icom7.com.
OUR PASSION & MISSION: To help facilitate people's lives in International Business, International Commerce and International Trade 7 days a week and in the 7 continents of the world ( Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Europe, North America, South America, Oceania ).
We are open to any kind of partnership (commercial, editorial, listing, link exchange, banner displays ...)
Please contact us with any suggestions!